To advance network research and enhance leadership solutions, Activate Networks and the Center for Creative Leadership has launched The Network Roundtable, a consortium of organizations dedicated to improved performance through applied network science.
The Network Roundtable is a user community that combines contemporary real-world business applications and academic research to advance network analysis and its many applications for its corporate, public and non-profit institutions members. Consortium members will benefit by having access to state-of-the-art organizational analytic and leadership tools, by learning from the experience of colleagues in applying results from these analyses, and by working together to extend and improve network approaches.
Powered by the combined thought leadership of its members in partnership with Activate Networks, Rob Cross, and CCL, the Network Roundtable is expected to significantly contribute to the effectiveness of organizations and systems by rapidly researching and prototyping new approaches.
The goals of the consortium are threefold:
- To use network analytics to enhance organizational development, and to learn how to apply proven leadership tools for organizational impact
- To promote sharing of ideas and experience in the application of network approaches
- To facilitate research in network science and leadership solutions as applied to organizational development
As such, consortium members will benefit by having access to state-of-the-art organizational analytic and leadership tools, by learning from the experience of colleagues in applying results from these analyses, and by working together to extend and improve network approaches.
Consortium members can choose to participate in one or more of these focus areas:
- Leadership and talent
- Innovation and revenue growth
- Organizational effectiveness and change
- Wellness and health promotion
- Social media and technology knowledge management
For the Leadership Focus Area, additional benefits include Membership in MyCCL PREMIUM.